No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars only takes 10 min to prepare or maybe less than that. Sure it’s more healthy than what we buy from stores, granola bars is a perfect snack or quick breakfast.
Peanut butter is a sustenance glue or spread produced using ground dry-simmered peanuts. It regularly contains extra fixings that change the taste or surface, for example, salt, sugars, or emulsifiers. Peanut butter is prevalent in numerous nations. The United States is the main exporter of peanut butter and itself devours $800 million of peanut butter yearly.
Peanut butter is filled in as a spread on bread, toast, or saltines, and used to make sandwiches (prominently the peanut butter and jam sandwich). It is likewise utilized in various breakfast dishes and treats, for example, peanut-enhanced granola, smoothies, crepes, treats, brownies, or croissants. It is like other nut butter, for example, cashew butter and almond butter.
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Time to Prep 40 minutes
Total finish Time 40 minutes
you will get: 10 bars
- a half cup of honey.
- one and a half cups of crisp rice cereal.
- two and quarter cups of quick oats.
- a half cup of peanut butter.
- Three tbsps. of chocolate chips.
- few of salt.
- half tsp. of coconut oil.
- Chocolate Syrup Optional.
- quarter tsp. of cinnamon optional.
- Line an 8×8 heating skillet with aluminum foil or material paper and put aside.
- In an expansive bowl, include the peanut butter and nectar and microwave in 30-second augmentations until the blend is smooth enough to effortlessly mix together.
- Include the fast oats, salt, and cinnamon and mix until very much joined. Gradually include the grain, making a point to blend well.
- Scoop blend into a readied heating sheet and smooth down with hands or cake roller.
- Refrigerate for one hour or stop for 30 minutes. Expel from the ice chest and cut into 10 bars.
- Keep bars refrigerated for as long as 10 days in a water/air proof holder.
1-If utilizing out-dated moved oats, make certain to beat them a couple of times in a nourishment processor. This will separate them to about indistinguishable size from the fast oats.
2-The coconut oil isn’t fundamental for the chocolate shower, however, it helps make it somewhat more slender and simpler to work with.
I hope you like my No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars here. Please, if you try this out let me know what you have got by leaving me a comment here or show me in Pinterest pics of what you have made! And also please let me know if you made any changes to the recipe …. I love to see what you make guys
You can try 5 Best smoothie recipes for Kids