On Valentine’s day celebrating with kids is really fun, and it really turn on the festive mode, also it can deepen the connection between parents and kids. Parents can share their kids preparing some family friendly Valentine’s day recipes, and get all the family together.
It’s perfect to prepare something special with your kids on Valentine’s day. You can check our super simple tasty recipes. it’s very easy and can be prepared in no time, and also really delicious that your picky eater will love, and eat.
One of the easy recipes, as it takes only 30 minutes in the oven, and you can serve it in a really nice different way.
- Preheat your oven to 170C.
- In a large saucepan , combine 1/2 cup butter and 3 tablespoons of cocoa, then add 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla, combine well. Add 4 large eggs and mix. Finally add 3/4 cup of plain flour and mix.
- Spoon into baking paper-lined square pan and bake in your preheated oven for 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Prepare some chocolate pudding and whipped cream for decoration.
- Prepare medium glasses, and some red fruits, strawberry or raspberry, for decoration.
- In the cup lay some brownies, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and repeat. You can add more whipped cream and fruits on top.
Our next recipe is something that all kids really love and enjoy eating, and also they will enjoy preparing this recipe with you.
For Pizza dough, you can let you kids enjoy preparing and dividing the dough with you. Prepare small individual pizza with a heart shape for the kids. Use a heart shape cookie cutter to make the individual pizza crust, also using a smaller cutter, cut some turkey pepperoni, and some red pepper for decoration.
For you and your partner, you can make your own pizza using the rest of the ingredients. It will reduce your mess, and you don’t need too much effort to clean up.
let your kids help you with preparing the table. It’s really fun activity for them.
Finally to complete our recipes for Valentine’s Day dinner, our special healthy green salad is really important on your table.
Green Special Salad
Use some baby spinach, and add some Strawberries. Cut the top of Strawberries in V-shape, so it will look like heart when you cut the Strawberries into half. It’s super easy recipe for Valentine’s Day dinner, and it only take a minute.
You can prepare your preferred dressing for the salad. You can add mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, mashed garlic, lemon juice, or whatever you like to enrich the taste of salad. Also you can add some nuts if you like as it’s very healthy for kids.
You can also prepare with this recipes, a lovely nice red drink for this day. You can choose whatever your kids love and prefer.
We hope you enjoy our recipes and stay tuned for more for recipes that you can cook with your kids. Also, enjoy watching our video for Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to make with Your Kids.