Cupcakes recipe is one of the most lovely and amazing recipes that you can make it with your kids, it is easy, funny and too yummy
Let’s start now.. Ingredients
- 110g butter or margarine, mollified at room temperature
- 1 tea-spoon vanilla concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 110g self-rising flour
- 110g caster sugar
- 1-2 table-spoon drain
- Food coloring
- 250g icing sugar
- 150g butter, softened
Cooking Cupcakes Method
- Put the oven to 180C/350F
- Cream the spread and sugar together in a bowl until pale. Beat in the eggs a little at any given moment and blend in the vanilla concentrate.
- Fold in the flour using large spoon, including some milk until the point when the blend is of a dropping consistency. Spoon the blend into the paper cases until the point when they are half full.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the point that brilliant dark colored to finish everything and a stick embedded into one of the cakes and comes out clean . Put aside to cool for 10 minutes, at that point expel from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
- For the buttercream icing, beat the spread in a vast bowl until delicate. Include a large portion of the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Then include the rest of the icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk, including more milk if required, until the point that the blend is smooth and creamy.
- Then add the food coloring and blend very well
- Spoon the icing into a piping pack with a star nozzel and pipe the icing utilizing a spiraling movement onto the cupcakes in a large swirl.
We hope you like it , start cooking and enjoy it . You may also try below